NFPA LiNK is a subscription-based application from NFPA.org that delivers NFPA codes and standards and supporting content. The previous subscription to National Fire Codes Subscription Service (NFCSS) has been replaced with the subscription to NFPA LiNK by DAF Libraries.
Login here If you already have an NFPA LiNK account.
Or request an NFPA LiNK account at this link and follow the instructions below.
- Enter your official DAF email address. (Change the browser or use a commercial network if reCAPTCHA fails). Note: Official DAF email address is required to register. DAF personnel with health.mil email address should send account request to [email protected].
- Check your email inbox for the invite (check the Junk folder) and click 'Join Team' to activate and set up your NFPA LiNK account.
- If you already have an existing NFPA account and password, simply enter your NFPA password and click ‘Join Team’ to login, activate your subscription and begin using NFPA LiNK. If you do not have an existing NFPA account, click ‘Sign Up’ to create an account and password.
- Clicking ‘Sign Up’ will bring you to screen to register and create your NFPA LiNK password. After completing all fields, click ‘Join Team’ to login, activate your subscription and begin using LiNK.
- Should you have an issue performing the above steps, please proceed to https://www.NFPA.org/ and click ‘Sign Out’ in upper right-hand corner and retry your NFPA LiNK registration again.
- If you receive the following message when trying to log in - 'There was a problem logging you in. Please try again.' - that typically indicates you are using an incorrect email address or password. If you do not know your password, you can go here to reset it: https://www.nfpa.org/forgottenpassword
- If you are still experiencing problems, please email [email protected], or call 1 800 344-3555; if you are calling from outside of the U.S. or Canada, dial +1 617 770-3000. NFPA customer support team is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m-5:00 p.m. EST.